Clara’s Carrot Salad
- 6 carrots
- 3 Tbl olive oil
- 1.5 Tbl white wine vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 Tbl plain yogourt
- Herbs like oregano, marjoram and/or parsley to taste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- a grater
- 1 large bowl
- 1 large knife
- 1 cutting board
- Grate carrots (using the side of the grater with the largest holes) into the bowl.
- Add oil and vinegar or lemon juice.
- Add yogurt and herbs.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well.
Recipe courtesy of Clara B., a grade one student